Saturday, March 1, 2008

I've been better I've worse

"what's doesn't kill you only makes you stronger"
I am living proof of this. If I only knew then what I know now. Growing up I've seen the worse of the worse but I can also say that there are people that have had it worse then me and for them I pray God is with every minuet of everyday. I was born to my mom and my dad Dec 10,1983 in Sioux falls SD I have an older sister "big sis" that has always been there and the one person in my life that has never judged me for anything I've ever done she's been there threw the best and the worst times. There is no one in the world I would trust my life with more then her. Growing up I endued abuse in every sense of the word mental (i saw my mom best) physical (i was beat) sexual (i was raped) emotional (everything around me) I'm not telling you this to get sympathy because I do that enough for everyone! I'm at a point in my life that I am dealing with my past and the best way I think to deal with this is to talk about it and god willing my voice will help someone else in a violet situation.

No comments: