Monday, March 10, 2008

i'm not so sure this was a good idea

friday was my first counseling apt. at mental heath. i met with a lady and she asked me what i'd like to talk about. i told her that i would like help with putting my past in the past. so i went on by telling her that i was raped at age 5 by my brothers father, i saw my mother beat, my sister and i raised each other and our brothers for a few years until my mother finally left him when i was 10. we were in and out of foster homes. and then continued to grow up in a somewhat "normal" home. when i was in 8th grade my mother moved in with a woman. i took it pretty hard. tried to kill myself by o.d.ing afew times in high school. started running away. when i was 18 i left home and starting working. then at 20 i found myself living on the street and had nowhere to true to. i had burnt all my bridges. i met big brothers father and ended up pregnant. it was the best thing that ever happen to me. my son saved my life. i KNOW that if i didn't have him i would be in a ditch somewhere cracked out. anyhow lil brothers father was very abusive to me mentally, physical, sexually and any other sense of the word. but after 1 hour of spilling my guts the lady stood up looked me in the eyes and said "wow kid you've had a rough life" i couldn't focus on anything all day. it was very frustrating. i couldn't believe i spent an hour pouring out everything i've tried so hard to hide for so many years, it was the weirdest feeling. as i cried at home later that day i thought to myself i'm not so sure this was a good idea.

No comments: