Sunday, March 2, 2008

i'm feeling better

i went to mental heat about 2 weeks ago to see if i was"ok" the man asked me about my life now, and about my past. he basically told me i was not crazy that everything that's going on in my head is for good reason and that i have post tramatic stress disorder. which made me feel pretty good he also told me that i should get some counseling and talk to my doctor about getting on some meds for my anxiety. my Dr. put me on Zoloft and saroqule. at first i was so scared it made me feel so funny. i didn't want "daddy" touching me kissing me nothing. "big sis" told me that i should stop taking it and call my dr. first thing in the morning. i didn't. i kept taking and it's been about a week and a half. i'm feeling really good calm very calm. now when "big brother" gets on my nerves i don't yell as much and that's always a good thing. i'm calm enough to take a deep breath and think about what's going on. my first counseling appointment is on wed. so we'll see how that goes.but i'm definitely feeling better.

No comments: